Information we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you use our services:
- Personal identification information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location
- Usage data, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system
- Other information that you voluntarily provide to us
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate with you about our services
- To personalize your user experience
- To comply with legal obligations
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us provide our services
- Affiliates or partners who help us market our services
- Law enforcement or other government officials in response to a subpoena or other legal request
- Other parties when necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of others
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use some of our services.
- You may update or correct your personal information at any time by contacting us.
- You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in the email.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security system is foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Changes to this Policy